Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Lily



Awe Lily, you are one of the weirdest cats I have ever known. We have so many names for you, the kids call you LiL, and sometimes "rat-tail" cuz your tail is so small.  You are so small, really,  And sometimes we call you "Spill" because your belly spills out when you sit down!  Thats love Lily!  I enjoyed making this single page layout.  The vibrant blues of this photo called for a striking page so I used a grain pattern from Kaiser Kraft and their denim as well. CTMH cardstock to break it up a bit.  Then load it up with flowers and embellies.  I love this page, the best part if the pipe cleaner flowers.  I learned the day that I made this page when I was at Unique Retreat, a number of teachers were also there and they told be they are called cochineal sticks....I laughed and laughed, seriously??/!!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment