Thursday, January 3, 2013

Fancy!

WOW back to it again, well loyal followers I am excited to reveal this fantastic new challenge the sketch is adorable I love it!  Be sure to check out the other DT's work at www.color-me.scrappy.blogspot.com
 
I had so much fun with this page of my super cute yet really bad kitty Lily.  She is very naughty and now over a year old but still gets in so much trouble!!!!  Oh well she is so prim and proper when she sits and poses for the camera! So "fancy" I was able to use some fun new product from Basic Grey, in face aside from the Close to My Heart craft borders it is all basic grey!!!
 
 

 




 

First, let me say, this color palette is a dream to work with!

Second, this sketch was created by one of our DT mem

4 comments:

  1. Love what you did with this sketch and the colors are fabulous. Love the pose Lily!! Wish my puppies would sit still for a photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable!!!! I can't even tell you how much I love your photo! And you scrapped it with such creativity with the sketch and colors! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great take on both challenges, Stephanie! LOVE the banner, and your kitty is absolutely precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely page!!! :D i love your style, clean and simply!!!!

    ReplyDelete