Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My Men


My post for Scrap'n With Flair this month I used a few left over bits and pieces from my July Plumeria Kit I added some extra goodies I picked up from the store as well!  I made this page about my sweet men, John and Carter, love those guys and who says they have to be in a “manly” layout right?!  I really enjoyed last months kit it had a ton of embellies and loads of paper I have made 6 layouts, a few cards and decorated the graphic 45 box with it.  Of course I did add some other goodies too, but all from my Scrap’n With Flair stash, I don’t know anyone else who loves flowers as much as I do!!! I also used some decorative tiles from Prima and my Tim Holtz distress inks!

Anyway hope everyone is enjoying the last few weeks of summer I know we will be…
Happy Scrappin’

No comments:

Post a Comment