Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Slidey Girl - Scrap'n With Flair


Another layout using the new July Plumera Kit plus the add on kit from Scrap’n With Flair.  I am a layout girl and love to create pages and pages, Leanne has out-done herself with this fantastic kit plus the add-on kit, there is so much to work with I just love it!  I have made a fast-forward video of the creation of this layout as well.  Check that out here July Kit Layout Demo
The kit comes with a great set of papers, the colours are so versatile and the added pieces of trim, lace, pearls and bling are so much fun to work with!  I added some sewing using my sewing machine and I also used a fun technique on the chipboard letters.  By adding some colour and then adding some diamond glaze, they look like they are epoxy letters!  FUN!
And some close-ups!
The flower above is the only piece I used from my personal stash, the crinoline flower was made by my “Swap” partner.  The flower swap was organized by another one of our great DT members Elysia!  I did add the jewel from the kit to the flower to bring it all together.

I hope you enjoy this kit as much as I have so far.  If you have not bought one yet, I understand they are going FAST!  Be sure to check  back for more fun inspiration with the July Kit throughout the month of July.  As well as check out the store blog for more weekly features from some of our other amazing DT members.  Serious talent from these gals!   My blog feature here for next week, it will be a step-by-step tutorial as I decorate the Graphic 45 box that comes in the kit!
Happy Scrappin’

1 comment: