Monday, June 18, 2012

Challenge 6 - Hunting for Eggs

Phew I was a little late getting this up, yikes what a crazy week!  Check out all the great looking pages of inspiration at Color-Me-Scrappy and play along with the challenge.  This month there is a mystery bag full of goodies!  Working with a colour palette is really fun, you can combine it with your favourite sketch site to really push the envelope!  Have fun ladies and happy crafting! 
 These colours did not seem hard to me but once I started I became challenged as to how I would get that red in the page!  Nothing like a ribbon flower to fix that! I complimented it with some red letters and a touch of red in the circle paper.  I used CTMH cardstock and patterned paper, Core'dinations embossed, cardstock, Jillybean Soup patterned paper, CTMH shaped acrylic and chipboard shapes. American Crafts and basic Grey letters, CTMH ribbon, rub-ons and brads, Maya Road Button and Fabircland cording trim.


I made these flowers with ribbon and a hot glue gun.

This was an embroidery floss bracelet my bonus daughter made and I twisted
it up to make this cute button embellie!


No comments:

Post a Comment