Tuesday, May 29, 2012

What can you do with leftovers?

I had a ton of scraps leftover form the Boys Rule May kit.  I decided to make something fun for my son who needed a lil'bit of encouragement to want to do homework!  I enjoyed working on the Boys Rule kit as a Guest Designer the gals over there are very talented bunch and have a great line of stuff for boys!  Be sure to check them out.
I pasted the snips of paper onto the wooden pencil holder from the dollar store with deco-page and sponge brush.  Once all the pieces were in place I covered the whole thing with deco-page for protection....this was going to belong to a 7 year old right!

Then I added some boy-bling and a little love note! So muchy Mom!



Carter said "Wow Mom thanks, now I can do homework in my room at my desk"  he was very excited to hopefully my little plan worked!  and it looks cute too!

No comments:

Post a Comment