Thursday, May 17, 2012

Momma Love

I made these cards for my Mom and my partners Mom, there is just something
really special about a Mother's Day card, don't you think?

I used some neat tricks I learned from Vicki Boutin when I took one of her classes at Crop&Create in Markham, in January.  In this class we learned a ton of great techniques including what you see here, slamping on inked cloth and that supper cute crate paper flower!  Vicki is a great teacher, if you get the chance to take her class I highly recommend it! Using some of the leftover supplies from what we created in class I created this card for my Mom, she was at the class with me so could really appreciate it.  Paper used here is Authentique as well as the tags, the brads are BoBunny and stamps from Close to My Heart!

Here is a close up of the flower!  

This card was for my new Mom-IL and she loves sheep!  I found this stamp at local king rubber stamps!  So cute!  I know she would love them, I also used Basic Grey paper and letter stickers and CTMH cardstock for the base.  

No comments:

Post a Comment